Brink's Global Services Home > Services > Customs Clearance
Brink’s believes in making the customs process as seamless as possible by offering the following services:
- Direct electronic link to customs and personal contact with customs authorities.
- One dedicated point of contact for prompt update on customs release. Our real time updates on shipment status allow you to remain fully informed at all times.
- Clearance services for diamond and jewelry trade shows from the country of origin and in show country.
- Rigorous customer security checks, as part of the U.S. Customs Trade Partnership Against Terrorism (C-TPAT) process.
Brink's Global Services is approved by U.S. customs as a certified member of the C-TPAT program, a joint government business initiative to build co-operative relationships that strengthen overall supply chain and border security.
The benefits that C-TPAT program members receive include a reduced number of inspections, which results in shorter border times, an assigned account manager, access to the C-TPAT membership list and an emphasis on self policing.
- Experience and knowledge of customs regulations and requirements worldwide plus preferred methods of importation.
- Streamlined duty and tax settlement procedures.
- Dedicated customs specialist or third party custom's broker.